The Wanderer is a handmade lightweight rubber boot which are fully waterproof, ideal for all country pursuits. The wellington style lines create a modern twist on a classic boot. The thermal neoprene lining keeps your feet warm and dry while the dual density cushioned sole helps to keep you safe and comfortable on various terrains.
* Handmade Lightweight Ladies Moulded Rubber Boot
* Thermal Neoprene Lining
* Dual Density Cushioned Sole
* Heel & Sole Are Cut To Maximise Grip
* Ideal For All Country Pursuits
It is important that all dirt & chemicals (natural or artificial) are washed off after every use. You may experience shortened life of your Toggi footwear if they are not cared for as advised.
Please use your boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
Due to the wax in your rubber boots, dusty blemishes may appear. To restore your rubber boots back to their natural colour, wipe clean with warm water or use a rubber cleaner for longer lasting treatment.
1. Rinse your boots with clean warm water
2. Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
3. It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn't alter when wet
4. Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing
5. Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
6. Finally, we recommend you use Nikwax products to enhance the performance of your boots